Who is the coaching for?
I provide intensive one-to-one coaching and workshops for anyone, corporate or private, needing to communicate better. We all need to put over ideas, go for a new job, inform, teach or entertain. We can always improve.
Maximize your impact in performance and presentation. Create an immediate, enduring rapport with your listeners – what you want to say, the way you want to say it. Deliver your message with clarity, confidence – and even charisma.
What is unique about it?
I have a lifetime’s experience of public performance as an actor, director and singer. I have an English degree from Oxford, an acting training at LAMDA, and I’m an NLP practitioner. Let me help you develop an immediate rapport with your audience – whether one or thousands. Explore what works best for you – full script, notes, no notes, overheads, autocue, spontaneous. Harness the hidden messages in body language and voice that reinforce the words we use.
- Brunel University – (Lecturers, Public Lecture Series, Student Ted talks, Aspire Programme)
- Serco/Listening Co.: Personal development and Presentation (CEO and senior executives)
- Breakthrough Breast Cancer
- University of Lincoln (Pro Vice Chancellors)
- Royal College of Surgeons (Senior Consultants)
- Marie Curie International (CEO and doctors)
- Long Tall Sally (Chairwoman)
- Greene’s (Chairman)
- Executive Action (senior management)
- New College Choir School (children)
- Leighton Park School (sixth formers)
- St Anne’s College, Oxford, MA English
- LAMDA full time acting course
- Voice Teacher training with Kristin Linklater
- Qualified NLP Practitioner